Kathy Howard

I’ve been doing hair for 25 years, I worked for a corporation and finally decided to go out on my own. 60% of my business is color, the other 40% is all about smiles. I’ve been trained in color and matrix and redken certified. I attend several classes and always keep up with the newest styles and trends. Book your next appointment with me and let’s make you part of the Bella Grace family!.

Appointments Available Upon Request
 

Overlay Container Column 1

Wesce sit amet porttitor leo. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Quisque interdum, nulla sit amet varius dignissim Vestibulum pretium risus

Overlay Container Column 2

Wesce sit amet porttitor leo. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Quisque interdum, nulla sit amet varius dignissim Vestibulum pretium risus

Overlay Container Column 3

Wesce sit amet porttitor leo. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Quisque interdum, nulla sit amet varius dignissim Vestibulum pretium risus

BG Hair Salon& Nail Spa
25206 Grogans Park Dr Spring, Tx. 77380 | (281) 292-5303
info@bghairsalon.com